Registration fees are as follows:
(Japanese Dermatological Association members can register by same fee as JSID members.)
|Registration Fees in JPY||Early
(on and before Oct. 25)
|JSID member||JPY 19,000||JPY 20,000|
|JDA member||JPY 19,000||JPY 20,000|
|JSID member, Resident, Student *1||JPY 9,000||JPY 10,000|
|JDA member, Resident, Student *1||JPY 9,000||JPY 10,000|
|Nonmember, Japanese *2||JPY 39,000||JPY 40,000|
|Nonmember, overseas *3||JPY 19,000||JPY 20,000|
|Accompanying Person *4||JPY 3,000||JPY 3,000|
- *1 Residents and students are requested to show their ID or the letter from the head of department at the registration desk.
- *2 All JSID or JDA non-members are counted as non-member even if he/she is a resident or student.
JSID non-members who joined the JSID at the venue may participate in the meeting at "Resident, Student" fee.
If you wish to join the JSID, please check the following.
- *3 Includes non-Japanese investigator studying in Japanese universities/institutes.
- *4 This registration fee includes: Access to welcome reception and social gathering, the exhibition space and the drink corner. Accompanying Person cannot access to the lecture room.
If you wish to join the JSID:
Please click following URL and take the procedure
How to apply for JSID membership
Deadline for Registration
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Registration and Payment Procedures
Please register and settle the registration fee online from the meeting website.
Payment for registration fee will only be available by credit card.
Registration will be completed after you have paid the registration fee
Deadline for payment is Thursday, November 2, 2017.
"To the participants who need a visa for entry into Japan"
If you need an invitation letter, please contact the secretariat of 42JSID before your registration.
Cancellations on or before Thursday, November 2, 2017 will be accepted.
1) Registration procedures, payment procedures, and cancellations:
[JTB Western Japan, Corp. MICE Division]
7F MPR Honmachi Building 3-1-8 Minamikyuhoji-cho chuou-ku Osaka city Japan 541-0058
TEL: +81-6-6252-5044 / FAX: +81-6-7657-8412
Office Hours: 9:30-17:30 (Weekdays Only)
2) Other inquiries:
Secretariat Office：The Japanese Dermatological Association
1-4, Hongo 4-chome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0033, Japan